Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yarn-hunting adventure

So since Hammer would be unavailable for our little foray into wool gathering (due to funeral and her daughter being unwell), and Rose decided she needed some yarn, she and I went on a quest for yarn.

I have to tell you - I really fell in love with a LOT of what we found at Shall We Knit?, but a lot of it was just beyond my price range at the moment. This is definitely the place to go for high-quality yarn, as well as tons of resources and there is some more affordable stuff there as well.

After that, we went off to St. Mary's to check out McPherson's, which was more reasonably priced and they had a super sale going on as well. I got a bunch of yarn for super cheap - 2.00/skein!

I have more to say on this, but I'm very tired. I will say that I got the yarn I wanted to make this, hurrah!

No comments: