Sunday, February 4, 2007

blanket madness

It seemed like an innocent enough offer. My friend M is having a baby girl - I couldn't be more delighted for her, as she already has 4 boys. So I told her I'd knit her a blanket.

Which is fine, but getting very, very tiring as I am desiring to take on other projects as well. Typically I knit one or two or three different projects at once, but considering she is due in April, I can't really gully about on this. I am past the mid-point and already decreasing rows, which is a relief there, but yegads I'm tired of it. My own fault. I used a smaller gauge than I normally would, which is making the work longer and more tedious.

But I will NOT give up!

I'll post a photo once I set up the software for my camera again (recently installed new hard drive, have yet to catch up with all the fun reinstalling software buggery).

No comments: