Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Yarn yearnings.

Sorely tempted to purchase size 50 needles from Lion Brand - they're massive needles and are for quick projects - you could probably knit a scarf in about a half hour with these puppies. They have some lovely chenille yarn as well... hmm... I should probably focus on finishing the baby blanket (I set it aside because of all the tax/accounting stuff, and then some other family things) but it doesn't hurt to purchase ahead and have it ready for when I'm done.

I have a massive basket full of different yarns though. Some of it is extras (I tend to buy one or two more than patterns call for, just to be safe) and I figure that's good since C has taken an interest; there's plenty for her to work with. S just laughs when I come home with more. He knows I will put it to good use so he never pesters me - he just finds my yarn neediness funny. I told him it's like my thing with shoes and purses - you can never have too many.

No comments: